Friday, December 7, 2012

20 weeks


How far along?  20 weeks!
How big is baby? Banana
What’s baby doing this week? 
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.
Symptoms? Only puked three times this week! However, my newest annoyance is that when I lay on my left side I end up with a pinched nerve that leaves my leg feeling like it's having a horrible tendonitis flare up. Usually I wake up at night and roll over but last night I was so tired that I slept like a rock and this morning I had a dead leg and boy oh boy did it hurt! Hormone headaches are in full-swing too. But I don't even care, I'm just so excited to be halfway done!!!
Maternity clothes?  Although I feel like my belly is not growing at all, it must be because my normal shirts are way too short in the front if I put them on. My belly seems to have taken on the strangest shape. SO much different than with the last two! Also, it might be time to admit defeat and switch to maternity underwear. I am tired of my buttcrack hanging out! Not to mention my underwear are riding up my butt like some ill-fashioned thong. Not cool.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep?  Probably the best it's going to be for the next year!
Best moment of the week? Tons of baby kicks-- and Nathan got to feel the baby kick for the first time :)
Food cravings Nothing really-- just food.
Movement? Tons of it!
Gender? We find out in 55 and a half more hours!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out?In
What I miss: Excedrin again
What I am looking forward to: Monday's ultrasound!!!
 Milestones: Hitting the halfway point!




No comments:

Post a Comment