Friday, December 28, 2012

23 weeks


How far along?  23 weeks
How big is baby? Grapefruit (about 11 inches and 1lb 4 oz)
What’s baby doing this week? 
  • She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • She's listening to my voice and my heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.
Total weight gain/loss? Well, I officially weigh what I did the day that Nate was BORN!!! Where is this weight? I don't feel like I look like I have that much extra padding on me!
Symptoms?  Well, have another cold (this makes number four--ridiculous!!) Otherwise I am doing pretty good on the lame symptom train. My boobs are killing me and I get a backache and crotch pressure but otherwise not doing half bad!
Maternity clothes?  Yup!
Stretch marks? I thought I saw one starting the other day but it turns out it was just a red pressure mark from something on my belly. So, we are still good in that department!!!
Sleep?  I have been waking up to pee again the last few nights, and been having some weird dreams-- but otherwise it's been pretty good.
Best moment of the week? Watching my belly jump around-- and I got my first baby items gifted to me. An adorable little tutu skirt and two onesies (and not one stitch of it is pink!!) They are an electric blue color that I love.
Food cravingsNot much for cravings, still just a chocoholic. Only 16 weeks left to blame that on the baby.
Movement? After a lazy morning that made me a little nervous (and 2 cups of coffee to perk her up), she is now going bonkers on my bladder. Quite the wiggle worm she can be.
Gender? Little lady!
Labor signs? nope
Belly button in/out?Flat-- won't be long before it pops!
What I miss: This is the first week I kind of wanted a beer. I saw some in the crisper drawer and thought how good that might taste!
What I am looking forward to: One more week until V-day!!!! SOOOOOO close!
 Milestones: Nothing really this week




No comments:

Post a Comment