Friday, December 21, 2012

22 weeks


How far along?  22 weeks!
How big is baby? Papaya
What’s baby doing this week? 
  • Now that she's got more developed eyes and lips, she's looking even more like a newborn.
  • She's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day
Total weight gain/loss? 5 pounds
Symptoms?  Puking is back, along with the worst crotch pain ever! I don't remember this until about 35 weeks with Nathan. I literally feel like someone nailed me in the clam with steel toed boots. OUCH!!! Also lots of weird aches and pains. Little girl is pushing on nerves a lot so I end up with a random dead leg (and my crotch feel asleep the other day!! Weird!)
Maternity clothes?  I think it goes without saying that yes, I am well into maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep?  I will hopefully be getting more of it soon! I am dozing as I type this after a cram until 4 AM session last night. But I took my last final today so hellooooooo Christmas break!
Best moment of the week? David got to feel his first round of baby hiccups
Food cravings I was craving a cowboy burger like crazy yesterday- otherwise just chocolate
Movement? Tons of it. This little girl is moving sooo much. I just love it!
Gender? Girl!!
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out?In (with the exception of the few seconds this morning when the baby kicked it out)
What I miss: Walking without feeling like I just got punted in the vagine
What I am looking forward to: 2 more weeks until viability!!! The countdown is on!
  Baby picture time:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment