Friday, December 14, 2012

21 weeks


How far along?  21 weeks
How big is baby? Pomegranate
What’s baby doing this week? 
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!
Total weight gain/loss? 4 pounds according to the OB scale!
Symptoms? Headaches! Wow, they just never give up. I can hardly take it anymore. Not to mention this horrible cough I have been battling all week has caused me to pee my pants on more than one occasion!! I actually had to give a presentation in front of my entire class on Monday night wearing pee-pants because I had coughed so hard. Then last night I coughed so hard I threw my lower back out, I'm pathetic! lol. I have been battling with the fatigue this week too. Only one more week of school to make it through and then I can get a nice long break!
Maternity clothes?  Goes without saying (yes!!)
Stretch marks? Nope! My belly is still teeny tiny
Sleep?  Need more of it! I have been awake coughing all night.
Best moment of the week? Our anatomy scan!!
Food cravings Chocolate cookies
Movement? Tons of is,but it's so delicate. Much different than the last two. This one feels like a ballet dancer while the boys used my uterus as the Rampage stomping grounds.
Gender? Sorry Bloggies-- you have to find out like everybody else in my life and watch the video!


Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out?In between
What I miss: Mucinex!
What I am looking forward to: This is not baby related, but I'm headed into the last week of the semester and can't wait for Christmas break!!
 Milestones: Anatomy scan and making the most important milestone of all: I MADE IT PAST MY PPROM DATE!!!!!

Now for the belly pics: (The second one is a little nasty but just for fun to show what the true side view looks like- and just how low I am carrying!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment