Friday, September 7, 2012

7 weeks


How far along?  7 weeks!
How big is baby? The size of a blueberry!
What’s baby doing this week? 
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place
Total weight gain/loss? Up about 3 pounds, although I'm sure it's all water weight. I have been taking my weight at all different times of the days.
Symptoms? Whew! Where to start? For starters I have never been so tired in my life. It's making school next to impossible. I am anxious for this to pass. Also, I have morning sickness from hell. It's awful. Some days I can't even hold down a sip of water until noon! Mood swings have started too. I find myself short on patience more often than not.
Maternity clothes?  Just ordered a whole bunch of them today! So excited because I had a coupon for 25% off my Old Navy order plus free shipping. I saved myself almost a hundred bucks! I am still fitting into most of my clothes, although I am not getting my skinnies buttoned anymore.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep?  Great when I'm getting it. The vivid, weird dreams are starting and I find myself awake like clockwork every morning at 7. Also, being up on average 4-6 times a night to pee is taking it's toll.
Best moment of the week? Seeing junior's heartbeat today! Everything looked great in the ultrasound with the exception of an SCH. That made me nervous to hear and I was seriously praying there wouldn't be one when I went in. That's what I had with my last pregnancy that caused the early bleeding. They didn't seem to worry about it though, so I am going to just trust in Lord and keep telling myself that they are very common and just because I had the worst case scenario last time does not mean history will repeat itself.
Food cravings Not much of anything this week. I have been trying to go for the easier on the tummy foods like soup, but no real cravings.
Movement? Only little flickers that I could see on the ultrasound.
Gender? Undecided this week
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Not feeling like a zombie all day long. I'm SO tired!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement. That's just my favorite!
 Milestones:First ultrasound


And now to meet the fifth member of our family, and the weekly baby bump picture!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment