Friday, August 31, 2012

6 weeks


How far along? 6 weeks
How big is baby? as big as a sweet pea
What’s baby doing this week? 
Growing like crazy! Baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as mine!), and blood is starting to circulate.
Total weight gain/loss?Nothing yet
Symptoms? Still exhausted. I finally puked yesterday morning and I spent this morning gagging over the toilet. So, morning sickness might be kicking in after all. Finally! I can't relax in a symptom-free pregnancy!
Maternity clothes?  I have been in a few of my first trimester shirts from when I was pregnant with Nathan, I can wear my jeans with the top button unbuttoned.
Stretch marks? No new ones yet!
Sleep?  Finally getting a little more
Best moment of the week? Nathan was eating an orange and he found a seed in it. He gave it to me and said "Here mom, I found a nut. That's how big my baby brother or sister is this week."
Food cravings Nothing. Starting to lose my appetite.
Movement? Still too early
Gender? Back on team blue.
Labor signs? Nope!
Belly button in/out?In
What I miss: Not being up all night to pee
What I am looking forward to: finding out where that stupid placenta is sitting!!
 Milestones: Made it to six weeks with no bleeding. Baby's heart should be beating!

Time for the belly pic!!





No comments:

Post a Comment