Friday, September 28, 2012

10 weeks


How far along?  10 weeks
How big is baby? The size of a prune
What’s baby doing this week?
  • Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.
  • Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.
  • Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.
  • Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there
Total weight gain/loss? Nothing yet!
Symptoms? My boobs are getting enormous (for me). I have well filled out a C cup which means that bra shopping is in the near future. But, as all my fellow members of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee know, that's never a bad thing!! The nausea has really let up a lot, I'm still puking but it's improving. The fatigue is also getting a little better. As I type this I am nodding off and in desperate need of a nap-- but that probably has more to do with being up an hour and a half earlier than I normally am.
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep?  As usual sleep eludes me. Being up all night to pee is getting old. My uterus needs to hurry itself up and get off my bladder already!!!
Best moment of the week? Nathan picking out baby names: Lucy and Oliver. Although maybe that was last week that he did that. I'm not sure, I'll have to look back.... Otherwise I went to the dentist today (for the first time in five years) and they told me that my "gums looked amazing". They couldn't believe I was pregnant because I was in such good oral health. I only have one possible cavity! Not what I was expecting, I figured they would need to clear a day in their schedule to fit my rotting mouth for dentures. Go figure.
Food cravings The sick cravings for hamburgers seems to have finally let up some. I had a mad need for angel hair pasta this week. Unfortunately the sauce I picked out tasted weird and spicy and spicy spaghetti is no bueno-- so it didn't quite satiate me but kudos to the hubby for making it for me anyways!!!
Movement? Still waiting :)
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: This week I really miss caffeine. It limits me to so few beverages when I can't have caffeine.
What I am looking forward to: My first OB appointment in 2 weeks
 Milestones:Well, we're officially a quarter of the way through the pregnancy! Although, we all know I'm not making it to 40 weeks so we are actually further along.

Now for the bump. And notice--the mirror is cleaned this week!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment