Monday, May 28, 2012

Let the countdown begin

Well, I officially may be past the point of no return.... I (think) I am officially in the two week window of anxious waiting. I forgot how much I hate this. However, I have zero confidence that this will be the month considering that it took me three years to get pregnant with Nathan, so my hopes are not up. Plus, we are going on vacation next month which means that if I am not pregnant this cycle than I can still drink on vacation. Always a silver lining, right?? 

My Android fertility/period tracker app says that I have three more days until my most fertile day- however since it can take the little swimmers (which I have recently learned actually crawl, not swim- gross!!!!) 72 hours to squirm their way up there and they can hang around for up to 6 days. I think I am covered....

So, my plan is to BD a few more times just to make sure that I am good and covered and then test no sooner than 6/14.

So, in the mashed words of Effie Trinket for all you Hunger Games addicts out there (you know who you are!!):

"May the odds be ever in my favor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment