Friday, June 1, 2012

Time ticks on

I realized that if this is "the month" and all of my baby making efforts were not in vain, I would have conceived on Memorial Day (fitting in name) and will be able to find out just before Father's Day. What a gift that would be! How I would just LOVE to wrap up a positive EPT and give it to David. However, the likelihood of that happening feels so far off that I am not even going to let myself get excited. I have decided that, at least for now, I am not going to allow myself to get consumed by this. If it does not happen this cycle then I will just focus on losing some much needed weight.

David and I have picked a girl's name. One that he actually liked too! I didn't think it was possible to suggest a name that he actually agreed was nice. We're going to keep it a secret- but I promise it is so fitting! The only hint that I will give you is that like Nathan and Noah, it also starts with an N.

I am waaaaayyyyy too anxious for the next ten days to go by. I already have 3 EPTs just screaming my name. I even splurged on the ones that let you test 6 days early. Waiting until a missed period is for chumps! Now, I just have to survive until then. I am already symptom spotting. So far all I've had was a few spells of nausea... but that could just be from lack of sleep and nerves combined.

1 comment:

  1. sheesh i am behind on following your blog!!! wouldn't it be fun if we were preggers at the same time!!! :) does your girl name have 5 letters? :D

    ReplyDelete