Thursday, June 7, 2012

Getting close!

I am officially 10 dpo (days past ovulation for my readers that don't suck themselves into enough online blogs to know the lingo lol). This means that if a little Herman baby hasn't buried into my uterus by now then I am out of the running for the month.

I am trying not to symptom spot, and I was doing really well until I realized I have been pretty queasy that past few days. Last night I almost lost my dinner. I am going to hope that's a good sign and not just a result of geocaching behind the sewage treatment plant!!! Today my mouth has been watering at a disgusting rate. Hate to admit it but I am getting REALLY hopeful. I think I am going to test this Saturday. It's still pretty early, but I am impatient and maybe, just maybe, I will get a faint positive. I really hate keeping this a secret from the rest of the world, and my family. But I really don't want to hear everybody's opinions on why I shouldn't be doing this again. I just want a houseful of babies!

Only one more day to make it through before I hopefully have a joyful answer. I am on pins and needles. I do wonder if the bundle of nerves I have become isn't to blame for my queasy stomach though. I HATE this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment