Friday, January 11, 2013

25 weeks


How far along?  25 weeks
How big is baby? Cauliflower, but I am starting to question this baby= food thing because I know that Noah was way bigger than cauliflower when he was born. So, I think I might switch over to estimated measurements (about 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.)
What’s baby doing this week?
  • She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
  • She's growing more fat and more hair too!
  • If she was going to be born this week her NICU survival rate is 82%!!!
 Total weight gain/loss? Having a hard time remembering where I started-- but around 10-12 pounds
Symptoms? Just leg pain and insomnia
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Stretch marks? I think they are starting
Sleep?  Still am a victim of my husband's snoring. I can't handle it! I might sleep on the couch...
Best moment of the week? Nathan getting to run the doppler and hear his sister's heart!
Food cravingsNothing really this week
Movement? She gave me a little worry from Tuesday night-Wednesday morning when she stopped wiggling but now she's kicking up a storm again!
Gender? Girl
Labor signs? Nope!!
Belly button in/out? Halfway out!
What I miss: Belly sleeping
What I am looking forward to: We are taking a birthing class on Wednesday (sorry David that we have to spend your birthday doing that!!!) Also thinking about our big shopping trip next weekend (eeek!!! SOOO excited for that!!!!) I am starting to REALLY look forward to meeting this little girl and I have realized that keeping her name a secret is making it even more exciting for me. I am horrible at keeping secrets and want to scream her beautiful name from my balcony!
 Milestones: I passed the gestation where Noah was born, but outside that,every day from here on out is a milestone as our little miss practices her breathing and develops those little lungs.






No comments:

Post a Comment